Mark your calendars! The third annual Hudson Valley Garden Fair will take place on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 at Montgomery Place in Red Hook. Stay tuned for details, we’ll be updating the website as applications are readied and details announced. For more information email email@example.com and be sure to join the HVGA mailing list.
Join us for a celebration of gardening
in the Hudson Valley, featuring:
- Over 40 Local & Specialty Garden Vendors and Organizations
- Lecture: Landscape designer and author, Jan Johnsen, presents
Heaven is a Garden based on her brand new book
- Garden Demonstrations by area experts
- Historic Landscape Tours with Robert Toole, author of Landscape Gardens on the Hudson, A History
- Garden Tours with Sarah F. Price, former Montgomery Place Landscape Director
- Mansion Tours of the Alexander Jackson Davis-designed architectural landmark.
For more details visit the vendor, lecture and event schedule pages!
What better way to welcome Spring than with a day of plant shopping, garden education and inspiration in a historic estate setting? Gardeners of all levels and interests will be amazed at just how many garden businesses and organizations call the Hudson Valley home.
Whether you attend Hudson Valley Garden Fair to discover local nurseries, scope out the season’s newest plant offerings or learn more about volunteering with a local garden group, you have never seen so many Hudson Valley garden vendors and exhibitors in one place and are sure to leave inspired.
Hudson Valley Garden Fair’s new location for 2014 is Montgomery Place, located in Red Hook, NY. HVGA is grateful for the warm welcome and enthusiastic support of Montgomery Place’s Director, Ray Armater, and we’re excited to bring Garden Fair to Dutchess County and this remarkable 380-acre historic estate.
HVGA is delighted to welcome landscape designer and author, Jan Johnsen, to Hudson Valley Garden Fair 2014 as this year’s lecturer, and to celebrate the release of her new book “Heaven is a Garden.”