Hudson Valley Garden Association presents our 3rd annual fundraising event, Hudson Valley Garden Fair, Saturday, May 2nd, 2015, 10am-3pm at Montgomery Place in Red Hook, NY.
Join us for a celebration of gardening in the Hudson Valley, featuring:
- Dozens of Local & Specialty Garden Vendors
- Garden Non-Profit Organizations from across the region
- Lecture (TBD – check back soon!)
- Garden demonstrations by area experts
- Tour historic landscape and garden estate property
- Mansion Tours of the Alexander Jackson Davis-designed architectural landmark
What better way to welcome Spring than with a day of plant shopping, garden education and inspiration in a historic estate setting? Gardeners of all levels and interests will be amazed at just how many garden businesses and organizations call the Hudson Valley home.
Whether you attend Hudson Valley Garden Fair to discover local nurseries, scope out the season’s newest plant offerings or learn more about volunteering with a local garden group, you have never seen so many Hudson Valley garden vendors and exhibitors in one place and are sure to leave inspired.
HVGA is pleased to return once again to Montgomery Place historic estate in Dutchess County – providing a breathtaking and educational setting for the day’s festivities.
Details will be updated regularly on the website, so check back soon for more information!
Join the HVGA mailing list to receive email updates and event news.